How to make pani puri in the easiest way?
Pani Puri is everyone’s favourite… If you have gone out and you are hungry, then Pani Puri helps a lot at that time to satisfy your hunger. Eating this does not fill the stomach but definitely curbs your hunger.
Spicy Masala Pani, round golgappas filled with boiled potatoes and peas makes your mouth water just by looking at them. People call it by different names as well, Pani Puri, Gupchup, Phuchka…. etc. This is also made from only maida or only semolina or rice flour. But semolina golgappas are crunchy and the same when made with refined flour, they become soft soon. It is very easy to make, so let’s see how to make pani puri….
For Puri :-
Maida (All Purpose flour): 100 grams
Semolina: 50 grams
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
For Chokha and water:-
- Tamarind: 100 grams
- Chaat Mashala
- Asafoetida (Asafoetida)
- Coriander leaf
- Mint Leaf
- Boiled potato: 2 (boil and smash it lightly)
- Chopped onion: 1
- Chana (Gram): half a crore (put it before 2-3 hours to swell)
- Moong: half a crore (put it for 2-3 hours before it swells)
- Dry Peas: half a crore (put it to swell 2-3 hours before and grind it)
*Method of making Puri:-
1. First of all mix all purpose flour, semolina, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add a little water and knead it (don’t wet the flour).
3. Then cover it with a cotton wet cloth and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Then mix the flour once more and cut small balls out of it and roll it slightly thicker than roti and cut it with a small bowl.
5. Then take out the remaining part and add it to the next dough and roll it.
6. Then heat the oil completely on the gas, and after turning the gas to medium, put the poori. The poori will puff up immediately in the hot oil, then turn it over. When both sides are done, take out the puri on a tissue paper.
7. When done, take it out on a tissue paper. Very nice crispy poori will be made.
Now our puri is ready, let us see how to make pani and chokha for it.
*Method of making water and chokha:
First of all, we prepare tamarind chutney.
1. Take tamarind in a bowl and add a little hot water to it and leave it to swell for 10 minutes. After that, mash it well and throw away its seeds and filter its juice in a bowl.
2. Now put some salt in it and cook it on the gas for a while and make it a little thick and your tamarind chutney is ready.
3. Now we make water for it, for that we will grind it by adding coriander leaves and mint leaves in the mixer.
4. Then take it out in a big bowl and add cold water, chaat masala, asafoetida, salt and mix it.
5. Add a little boondi to it and mix.
6. Now let’s make the chokha… here I have put all in a bowl, then we will add potato smash, dry peas, a little red chili, salt, lightly chopped onion and coriander leaves and mix it and our Chokha is also ready.
7. Now break the poori from the middle and make it according to your choice. Sour Pani Puri, Spicy Pani Puri…
8. And here all your types of Pani Puri (Golgappas) are ready, eat them and also feed them to your family members.
Do not wet the flour and semolina too much.
After that cover it with a wet cotton cloth and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
If you do not have a pani puri size bowl in your house, then you can also use the lid of any bottle.
While frying the poori, heat the oil completely and put the poori, otherwise your poori will not puff up.
If you like tamarind pani puri more spicy, then you can add a little more chili in mint water.
And if you like sour, then you can add tamarind chutney a little more.
I am sure you must have liked this sour sweet, spicy, tangy pani puri. If you have any doubt in this recipe then you can ask in the comment box or if you want to know about any other recipe which I have not made yet then you can ask in the basic comment box. I will try to explain that in my next post.
10th pass govt job 12th pass Govt Jobs 2023 Bikes Bollywood CARS cars news cg gk quiz in hindi Current Affairs Diesel Price Today electric car Gadgets News GENERAL KNOWLEDGE GK GK Online gold price today Gossip govt jobs govt jobs 2023 GOVT JOBS NEWS GOVT JOBS ONLINE JOBS NEWS Jodhpur News latest govt jobs Latest News Latest Private Jobs Latest Private Jobs 2023 Local News mobile news news News24 News Aaj Tak News Online Online Tv Petrol Price Today private jobs Private Jobs NEWS private jobs online Rojgar Samachar Sarkari Job Find Share Price Success Story Today Gold Price Today News Work From Home