India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification for recruitment of bumper posts for 8th pass in Indian Postal Department, application started: Notification of India Post Office Recruitment 2023 has been issued for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 for different types of posts. Issued a notification for which applications have been sought in offline mode, application forms for Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2023 have started, for which the last date has been kept till 5:00 pm on 9 January 2023. Qualification for Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2023, Age limit, application fee and other complete information is given below, candidates must see the official notification once before applying.
No application fee of any kind has been kept for India Post Office Recruitment 2023.
The age limit for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 has been kept at least 18 years and maximum 30 years, the age will be calculated according to 1 July 2022, apart from this, relaxation will be given to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes as per government rules.
For India Post Office Recruitment 2023, 8th class should be passed from any recognized institute, apart from this, the candidate should have certificate and diploma in the relevant trade.
The selection of skilled artisans will be done from amongst the candidates possessing the essential qualification through a competitive trade test based on the syllabus in the respective trade. Eligible candidates will be informed about the course, date, venue and duration etc. along with the hall permit.
How To Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2023
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 will have to be applied in offline mode. To apply for India Post Office Jobs 2022, first of all, the candidate has to fill the given application form properly, all the information asked in it has to be filled correctly, after that it is necessary. Documents have to be attached along with self-attested photo and signature in the application form. After filling the application form completely, you have to send it to the given address.
- The separate application should be sent for each trade in separate envelope if applied for more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe on the envelope & application specifically as “Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade_ and should be addressed to “The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No.37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600 006” and should be sent through Speed post / Registered post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
- The last date of receipt of application is on or before 09.01.2023 by 17.00 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the application(s) enclosing copy/copies of the certificate(s) without self attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information.
|India Post Office Bharti 2023 Form Start
|India Post Office Bharti 2023 Form Last Date
- GK Quiz In Hindi Class 10 – एक मजेदार और ज्ञानवर्धक प्रश्नोत्तरी इसको हल करे और अपने ज्ञान को बढ़ाएं
- Jodhpur News 02 March 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- Rajasthan Traffic Police Recruitment 2024: पोस्ट विवरण, अधिसूचना, महत्वपूर्ण तिथि, आवेदन शुल्क, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवश्यक दस्तावेज, पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया , आवेदन कैसे करे सम्पूर्ण जानकारी यहाँ देखे
- World Economy GK Quiz In Hindi: क्या आप बाज़ार में महारत हासिल कर सकते हैं? इस वैश्विक आर्थिक चुनौती को स्वीकार करें
- Jodhpur News 01 March 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
Q.1 When will the India Post Office Jobs 2023 be filled?
The application forms for India Post Office Jobs 2023 will be filled by 5:00 pm on January 9.
Q.2 How to apply for India Post Office Jobs 2023?
The complete process and application form to apply for India Post Office Jobs 2023 is given above.