Online RBSE Scrutiny Form 2023 -: RBSE Scrutiny Online Form 2023 Students dissatisfied with Rajasthan Board 12th Result, get their copy scrutinized, online application starts: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer has released the result of Rajasthan 12th, in which the result of Science and Commerce has been released. Students unsatisfied with the results of 12th Science and Commerce from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education can apply online for scrutiny, online applications can be made within 10 days, for which online applications can be made till May 28.
What is RBSE Scrutiny Online Form 2023?
What is the Rajasthan Board Scrutiny Form, here before telling you about it, let us tell you that after the students who get less number in 12th class, they can apply for sum of their marks, evaluation of answer sheets and re-checking. Marks are not awarded, if any question is left out, the answer is not counted, in such a situation, marks are added.
RBSE Scrutiny Online Form 2023 Latest News
Rajasthan Board 12th Science and Commerce has issued a notification for the review of the answer sheets, in which to get the review yaskin copy, you will have to apply within 10 days from the date of issue of the result with the normal fee till May 28 and with the late fee. Applications can be made till June 2.
For scrutiny of answer sheets / obtaining self copy in Higher Secondary / Secondary / Praveshika / Senior Upadhyaya / Vocational Main Examination-2023, within a period of 10 days from the date of declaration of result, a normal fee of Rs. 300/- and after that in next 05 days late fee Rs. 300/- (Total Rs. 800/-) per subject / per answer sheet can apply online on e-mitra.
Rajasthan Board 12th Scrutiny Online Form 2023
The student will be given an opportunity to apply, the student who applies should think carefully and mention the subjects in which he wants the review, the student can apply for the RBSE School Online Form from the official website of the Rajasthan Board or from his close friend.
RBSE Scrutiny Online Form 2023 News
Exam 2023- Rules/Instructions/Conditions for obtaining Scrutiny/Answer Book Scanned Copy
- Application Process Candidates can download/print the Scrutiny Application form on the Board website www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and send it to the nearest E-Mitra Center/Candidate’s own level from the link ‘SCRUTINY 2023’ on the Board website by the due date (self attested I.O. D. uploading) can apply online by depositing the prescribed fee. The candidate should apply for himself only, applying for anyone else will be considered punishable / criminal.
- For scrutiny of answer sheets / obtaining self copy in Higher Secondary / Secondary / Praveshika / Senior Upadhyaya / Vocational Main Examination-2023, within a period of 10 days from the date of declaration of result, a normal fee of Rs. 300/- and after that in next 05 days late fee Rs. 300/- (Total Rs. 800/-) per subject / per answer sheet can apply online on e-mitra. The format of the application form is available on the board’s website www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in for the convenience of the candidates. Applications/applications will not be accepted by post. If the candidate has to get the answer book scrutinized in the practical examination of any subject, then it should be mentioned clearly in the application by depositing the prescribed fee in addition. There is no need to attach original mark sheet / copy of mark sheet obtained from internet with the application form.
- In addition to the prescribed fee, the candidate will be charged E-Mitra service charges of Rs. 25/- (Rs. 20/- for filling the application form and Rs. 8/- for depositing the fee) will have to be paid extra per application form.
- Very important, each candidate will be given only one chance to apply, that is, the candidate will be able to apply for scrutiny only once. Therefore, the examinee himself must ensure that all the subjects in which he wants to be scrutinized should be mentioned in the same application.
- While applying, the candidate should thoroughly check all the entries mentioned before submitting the online application form along with one of his I.D. Upload the hard copy of the application form not to be sent to the board.
- All the entries in the online application form including bank details, mobile number, e-mail I.D. Complete the address and pin code etc. necessarily, in case of incomplete application, the candidate himself will be responsible. After the disposal of the application form, the scrutiny result and the scanned copy of the answer sheet will be sent online and the information and password will be sent to his mobile. On the basis of which the result/answer sheet can be viewed/downloaded/printed within 10 days. In case of errors, the fee will be returned to the same bank account.
- As per Chapter 16 Rule (13) (5) of Rajasthan Secondary Education Regulation 1957 prescribed under Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957, scrutiny does not involve re-evaluation/re-examination of answer sheets. Difference in total of marks shown in the answer sheet in scrutiny, variation in inside-outside (caging) marks are not given in any question. The variation in the marks given in the answer sheet/mark sheet is done with a view to rectify the errors etc. 8. After binding all the applications received till the last date, the information about the registration number and the subjects applied for will be given through SMS on the mobile number mentioned in the application form. After completing the due process, the result of the applications disposed of daily / the answer sheet of the applied subject will be made available on the link ‘SCRUTINY 2023’ on the mobile mentioned in the application form by uploading it on the board website, so that the candidate can bsercopy his answer sheet in 10 days. Will be able to see / download / print online on .com Answer-book will be removed after 10 days.
- Each candidate can use one mobile number and e-mail only once. will not be accepted in the second application. Therefore, the candidate should enter his/her correct mobile number and e-mail so that it is convenient to get the result. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for the result of wrong mobile number and e-mail or for non-receipt of the result. Marking the mobile / e-mail of the E-Mitra kiosk holder will be considered inappropriate and against the rules.
- After receiving the scan copy of the answer book online, if the candidate has an objection under the rules of scrutiny, Rs 100/- fee (one lump sum, whether in more than one subject), online objection with prescribed details/proof in 10 days at the nearest E-Mitra center Submit online. It will not be possible to consider the objections received after the prescribed period of 10 days. The objection received from the examinee will be presented before the Objection Redressal Committee and will be disposed of under scrutiny rules, whose information will be sent mobile/online. Objection should be submitted along with complete facts/grounds/details/evidence, in case of incomplete details/evidence, it will be the responsibility of the candidate himself. The decision taken by the board on the objection of the applicant will be final and in case of dispute, the jurisdiction will be Ajmer. Objection applications will not be accepted by post.
- The application will be processed only when the answer-book is available. If the answer book is not available for some reason, the fee received on completion of the work or the partially received fee will be returned if the answer book is not available. For this the applicant will not be entitled to get any kind of relief. The answer book of the applied subjects will be made available to the candidate. Therefore, candidates should choose the subjects carefully, change will not be possible after the submission of the application form. Similarly, it is natural to take reasonable time for the result etc. proceedings, so no relief can be obtained for the time period.
- Will not be entitled to do so. 12. If the marks of any subject of the applied subject/subjects are changed, then Rs 300/- per subject out of the original scrutiny fee received only for that particular subject will be returned online for all the cases together, hence the applicant should fill his/her application form. Enter the correct and complete bank account details, in case of incompleteness, the candidate himself will be responsible.
- If the result of the candidate is declared eligible for the supplementary examination, then he/she should apply for the supplementary examination (without waiting for the scrutiny result) in the upcoming examination/admission/other prescribed period. Similar action should be taken in passed/failed. 14. The disposal of the received applications will be reduced/examination wise as per the process, the applicant will not be entitled to receive any relief for the reasonable time/delay or any other effect.
Chief Controller (Exam)
|Last Date Online Application form
|28 May 2023
|Last date of application with late fee
|2 June 2023
- GK Quiz on WHO: विश्व स्वास्थ्य संगठन पर एक सामान्य ज्ञान चुनौती
- Jodhpur News 03 March 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- GK Quiz In Hindi Class 10 – एक मजेदार और ज्ञानवर्धक प्रश्नोत्तरी इसको हल करे और अपने ज्ञान को बढ़ाएं
- Jodhpur News 02 March 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- Rajasthan Traffic Police Recruitment 2024: पोस्ट विवरण, अधिसूचना, महत्वपूर्ण तिथि, आवेदन शुल्क, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवश्यक दस्तावेज, पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया , आवेदन कैसे करे सम्पूर्ण जानकारी यहाँ देखे
Q.1 When will the online applications for RBSE Scrutiny Online Form 2023 be filled?
Rajasthan Board 12th Commerce and Arts students answer sheet for their scrutiny form will be filled by 28th May and will be filled by 2nd June with late fee.
Q.2 How to apply online for RBSE Scrutiny Online Form 2023?
The process to apply for RBSC Scrutiny Online Form and direct link are given above.