Aadhar Card update: Change everything including name, address, mobile number, date of birth in Aadhar card sitting at home from here: Aadhar card work is generally used. Aadhar card is necessary for every person. After making Aadhaar card, most of the people have problem in name date of birth address i.e. they want to change their address name date of birth but are not able to change it on time, today we are telling you how to correct Aadhaar card sitting at home. From which you can update everything in Aadhaar card mobile number sitting at home, the process of changing mobile number, name, father’s name, date of birth, email id in Aadhaar card is given below, by following this process, you can update your name in Aadhaar card by sitting at home. Everything can be renamed.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Address, DOB, Mobile Number Online
Aadhaar card is an important document for every person which is used in all government works of the country to take advantage of government schemes and other works. Aadhaar number is also called Unique Identification Number. Some easy ways to update it We are telling you below that even if your mobile number is closed, you can change it, whether you have a mobile number or not, you can still make changes in your Aadhaar card, here you will be told both the ways in which you can change the mobile number. And without mobile number you can make changes in aadhaar card
How to update mobile number in Aadhaar through OTP
- First of all visit the official portal of Aadhaar https://ask.uidai.gov.in/
- Here you have to login with the help of mobile number and captcha.
- After filling all the details click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on Submit OTP.
- Keep the mobile with you so that you can enter OTP immediately.
- On the next page you will get the options of Aadhaar Services New Enrollment and Update Aadhaar, here click on Update Aadhaar.
- Now in the next page you have to enter your name, aadhaar number, resident type and select the chemical you want to update.
- On the next page you will be asked for your mobile number and captcha. Fill all the fields and click on Send OTP. Enter the OTP received and verify it and then click on Save & Proceed.
- Re-check all the information one last time and click on the submit button.
- After this you will get the success screen with appointment ID. Click on the Book Appointment option and book the slot at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center
How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhaar Without OTP
If you do not have your mobile number in this mobile, then you will have to go to the Aadhaar Enrollment or Update Center to make changes in your Aadhaar card, here you will have to fill the Aadhaar Update Form in which you will have to write the mobile number and give the request where You will be given a slip.
how to change address in aadhar card
Step 1. First of all visit the website of UIDAI and click on Address Update Request (Online).
Step 2. Now after the new page opens in front of you, tap on the proceed button at the bottom.
Step 3. Enter your Aadhaar number here and after that you will receive OTP.
Step 4. After this you have to choose whether you want to change the address field of Aadhaar card by pin code or by address.
Step 5. Now you have to provide your address proof to change the address in Aadhaar card. ,
Step 6. Finally you have to choose BPO service provider. Click on submit button
Click on the link below to update your Aadhaar Card – CLICK NOW
10th pass govt job 12th pass Govt Jobs 2023 Bikes Bollywood CARS cars news cg gk quiz in hindi Current Affairs Diesel Price Today electric car Gadgets News GENERAL KNOWLEDGE GK GK Online gold price today Gossip govt jobs govt jobs 2023 GOVT JOBS NEWS GOVT JOBS ONLINE JOBS NEWS Jodhpur News latest govt jobs Latest News Latest Private Jobs Latest Private Jobs 2023 Local News mobile news news News24 News Aaj Tak News Online Online Tv Petrol Price Today private jobs Private Jobs NEWS private jobs online Rojgar Samachar Sarkari Job Find Share Price Success Story Today Gold Price Today News Work From Home