SCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 : The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) has released a notification of Government Jobs (Govt Jobs) for 99 Assistant Professor positions. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their online applications on the official website. Apply through this. Candidates for the Assistant Professor Position 2023 should confirm their eligibility before applying.
On this page, information on the official notification, the application link, and the application has been provided for the candidates to use to submit their applications. This website has been made available with all the information you need to submit your application to the candidates, allowing you to do so with ease. Visitors to the official website may learn more about this recruiting there.
SCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Name of Vacancy Organization
|State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)
|Application Last Date
|10 May 2023
|Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC
|Assistant Professor Vacancy
SCERT Recruitment 2023 Application From Filling
From March 27 through May 10, 2023, applicants can complete up the SCERT Recruitment 2023 online application. By June/July 2023, the test will be held, and you’ll receive information about your admission card on your phone.
SCERT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates for the SCERT Recruitment 2023 should be between the ages of 18 and 45. The age restriction will be determined as of April 14, 2023, and applicants from the reserved category would receive a relaxation as per government regulations.
SCERT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application cost for the SCERT Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 1600 for UR/OBC-NCL/EWS applicants and Rs. 1100 for SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen applicants. It is possible to submit the application fee payment online.
SCERT Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
M.Ed. with at least a 55% average from a university in India that is recognised OR MA with at least a 55% average in education and a B.Ed.
Ph.D. Degree Qualified, Master’s Degree in Subject.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Total: 02 Hrs
SCERT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for SCERT Recruitment 2023
How to apply online for SCERT Recruitment 2023. Step wise step information has been given to the candidates to apply online for SCERT Recruitment 2023 in this website, with the help of which you can easily apply.
- To apply for SCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023, first of all you have to visit the official website.
- After this you have to click on Career on the home page of the site.
- Here you have to click on the link of Current Vacancy.
- After this you have to click on the link of Assistant Professor Vacancy.
- Now your online form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill this form carefully.
- After filling the form you have to pay the application fee of your form.
- After paying the application fee, you have to take a print out of your form and save it.
- Central Vigilance Commission GK Questions and Answers:
- Jodhpur News 29 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2024 – 474 स्टेनोग्राफर/पर्सनल असिस्टेंट ग्रेड-II पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें ?
- GK Quiz on Lakes of India: भारतीय झीलों के बारे में अपने ज्ञान का परीक्षण करें
- Jodhpur News 28 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
Q.1 How many posts of Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 recruitment notification has been issued?
Recruitment notification has been issued for a total of 99 posts of Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023.
Q.2 What is the last date to apply online for SCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023?
The last date to apply for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 is 10 May 2023.
Q.3 How to Apply Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023
Step-wise step-by-step information for applying online for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 has been given to you on this website, with the help of which you can easily apply.