RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 -: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the Rajasthan Assistant Professor recruitment notification for the College Education Department, notification has been released for 1913 posts of RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment. Online applications have been invited for these posts. Online applications for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 will be filled from 26 June 2023 to 25 July 2023.
Separate posts have been kept for different subjects for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023, apart from this, posts have also been kept for class wise and non TSP TSP. Notification has been issued for 1913 posts for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023. Students were waiting for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment for a long time, now their wait is also over, we have provided below complete information including eligibility age limit, application fee for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 OverView
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|No. of Vacancies
|Apply Date of Application form
|25 July 2023
For applicants belonging to general (unreserved) category and creamy layer category of Rajasthan / OBC: Rs 600
For applicants belonging to Other Backward Classes/Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan: Rs.400
For applicants with disabilities, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs: Rs 400
For SC/ST applicants of TSP area and Sahariya primitive caste of all tehsils of Baran district: Rs.400.
The age limit for RPSC Assistant Professor recruitment has been kept at least 21 years and maximum 40 years, the age will be calculated according to 1 July 2023, apart from this, relaxation will also be given to all classes as per government rules.
The educational qualification for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 has been kept separately for all the posts, information about which you can get from the official notification.
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised University.
- They should have cleared the NET/SET Exam.
- Candidates need PhD degree.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
|Subject Concerned With the Post
|Subject Concerned With the Post
|General Studies of Rajasthan
How To Apply RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 ?
- How to apply online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 The complete process of applying online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 is given step by step here, by following this step you can apply online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 .
- Before filling the online application form for the said post, first of all the candidate should read the instructions for applicants, detailed advertisement and They must study the relevant service rules. Only after that candidates should apply online. Instructions for Applicants available on the website of the Commission will be considered as a part / part of the advertisement.
- To apply online, the candidates have to click on the Apply online link available on the website of the Commission https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or S.S.O. (SSO) portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in by logging in and selecting the Recruitment Portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C) will have to do One Time Registration (OTR). For the first time One Time Registration (OTR) candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, secondary / equivalent examination and Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Voter Card / Driving License ID. . It will be mandatory to enter the details of the proof and upload the documents.
- Candidates by whom OTR has been done in the past, those candidates S.S.O. Login to the portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and apply online on the basis of your OTR number / number by selecting the Recruitment Portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C).
- After One Time Registration by the candidate in OTR Profile, own name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, secondary / equivalent examination details and Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Voter Card / Driving License I.D. No modification will be possible in the details. Therefore, before doing OTR, ensure that the details mentioned in the Aadhaar / Janadhar / SSO profile match carefully with the entries mentioned in the educational documents. If there is any difference in this, then proceed to fill the OTR registration and application form only after making necessary corrections in the entries of Janadhar card / Aadhaar card / SSO ID.
- After applying online, the applicant will necessarily receive the application number and if the application number (Application I.D.) is not marked or received, it means that his application has not been submitted. Preview of the application form will not be considered as application submission.
- If the applicant has any problem while applying online, then contact on the Helpdesk Number or E-Mail given on the Recruitment Portal.
- Applicant should apply on-line in the same category under which he is eligible to apply. The commission will be free to take action against the candidate for giving wrong information / concealing facts as per rules.
- Applicants of Creamy Layer Category of Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes of Rajasthan State and Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes (Creamy Layer and Non-Creamy Layer) / Economically Weaker Sections of States other than Rajasthan State Applicants come under general category. Therefore, such applicants will have to apply under the general category only.
- After filling the online application form, the candidate must take out the print of the hard copy of the application form.
- The Commission will not accept any kind of online or offline / hand-filled application form under any circumstances other than filling the online application form from the candidate as per above procedure.
- Candidates should mention clearly and necessarily the details of all the educational qualification / experience acquired till the last date of application in the application. Such qualification/experience will not be considered after the last date of application, if not marked in the application. Only educational qualification / experience acquired after the last date of application will be considered.
|RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Online Form Start
|RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Online Form End
LATEST POSTS – Employment Newspaper 17th Jun
- Central Vigilance Commission GK Questions and Answers:
- Jodhpur News 29 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2024 – 474 स्टेनोग्राफर/पर्सनल असिस्टेंट ग्रेड-II पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें ?
- GK Quiz on Lakes of India: भारतीय झीलों के बारे में अपने ज्ञान का परीक्षण करें
- Jodhpur News 28 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर