Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 Notification released for recruitment to the posts of librarian, laboratory assistant, teacher, LDC in Rajasthan, see complete information here: Recruitment notification has been issued for various posts in Swami Vivekananda Government Model School, 134 Swami in Rajasthan For the vacant posts of Principal, Lecturer, Senior Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Librarian, Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant in Vivekananda Government Model School, an online interview will be conducted by the Rajasthan School Education Council office, located at Dr. Radhakrishnan Education Sankul, Jaipur, from 19 to 28 December 2022, for which online application 2 Complete information for Swami Vivekananda State Model School Recruitment 2022 can be filled from December to December 8 till 12:00 pm.
Rajasthan School located at Dr. Radhakrishnan Education Complex, Jaipur on December 19 to 28, 2022 for posting on the vacant posts of Principal, Lecturer, Senior Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Librarian, Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant in 134 Swami Vivekananda Government Model Schools in Rajasthan Online interview will be organized by the Education Council Office. Details of post wise vacancies, eligibility, experience, essential criteria, guidelines, conditions and date of interview of the concerned block can be seen and downloaded from the council’s website http://rajsmsa.nic.in. Online application for interview from date 02.12.2022 to date 08.12.2022 till 12.00 midnight through staff window on Shala Darpan through own login ID. Can be done from
Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 Application Fees
There is no application fee of any kind for this recruitment.
Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 Age Limit
Personnel above 55 years of age will not be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Information About The Link and Time of The Online Interview Will Be Sent to The Shala Darpan Staff Window / Mobile Number Given in The Online Application Form
1. Personnel working in the School Education Department of the State Government will be eligible for posting in Swami Vivekananda Government Model Schools.
2 Personnel above the age of 55 years will not be eligible to apply.
3. The personnel who have been appointed under the Rajasthan Voluntary Rural Service Rules 2011 are not eligible to apply.
4. The tenure of the personnel posted in model schools will be minimum 02 years, but if the service of the personnel is not satisfactory, the personnel can be relieved for employer/competent officer even before 02 years.
5. State Project Director and Commissioner, Rajasthan School Education Council, Jaipur will reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of vacant posts.
6. After 5 years of satisfactory service of the personnel posted in Swami Vivekananda Government Model Schools, they can be posted by the Director, Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Bikaner on the vacant post in the desired district.
7. The amount of incentive to the Principal and other academic personnel (lecturers, senior teachers) will be subject to the guidelines issued by the Finance Department from time to time, and for day-boarding model schools, the incentive amount and compensation allowance will be given by the Finance Department from time to time. But will be subject to the guidelines issued.
8. Probationary personnel will also be eligible for posting in model schools.
9. Personnel against whom departmental inquiry is pending or have been punished in any way under the Rajasthan Civil Services Rules, 1958, will not be eligible for posting.
10. Candidate can apply for Model Schools in two districts, for this they will have to appear for interview only once.
11. Application from Model School to Model School and Mahatma Gandhi Government School (English medium) to Model School will not be accepted.
12. If any kind of information given by the candidate in the application form is found wrong, the posting of the candidate will be canceled and disciplinary action will be proposed against him.
13. No traveling / daily allowance will be given for the interview.
Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 Education Qualification
Scheduled Date, Necessary Criteria, Guidelines, Conditions And List of Vacant Posts for Posting on Various Posts in Swami Vivekananda Government Model Schools
(Notice No. – Ra.School.S.P./ Jai / Model School / Establishment / Interview / 75129/7734 Dated 29.11.2022) Principal, Lecturer, Senior Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Librarian, Senior Assistant in Swami Vivekananda Government Model Schools And the necessary guidelines, conditions and criteria for the interview conducted for the post of Junior Assistant will be as follows: –
1. The rules set by the State Government will be valid for posting.
2. Only personnel working in school education department in government service can apply for posting.
3. At present no action should be proposed / pending against the candidate. 4. Candidate must have general knowledge of computer.
5. The candidate selected through the interview will have to submit all the original documents mentioned in the application form along with the signed copy of the online application form at the time of joining the model school. If any kind of information given by the candidate in the application is found wrong, the posting of the candidate will be canceled and disciplinary action will be proposed against him.
6. Subject wise panel will be selected and posted through interview. This panel will be valid for 6 months.
7. After completing 5 years of satisfactory service through posting in Swami Vivekananda State Model Schools, the Director, Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Bikaner can post the personnel on vacant posts in the desired district, previously working on deputation in model schools. This rule will not apply to personnel.
8. After posting, the personnel will have to discharge all the instructions/orders and responsibilities passed by the Director, Secondary Education, Bikaner and Rajasthan School Education Council, Jaipur.
9. In case of any kind of judicial dispute, the jurisdiction will be in the judicial area of Jaipur district.
10. Only online applications will be valid for Model School.
11. Through the staff window of Shala Darpan, one can apply for the vacant posts of the Model School with their own login ID only.
12. Information about the date, slot, time and link of the panel room will be sent to the applicant on the Shala Darpan staff window / mobile number (which is filled by the candidate in the application form), so keep checking your staff window / mobile number. .
13. Applicants should apply for block-wise vacant posts shown for online interview of model schools on Rajasthan School Education Council’s website http://rajsmsa.nic.in.
14. The applicant can apply for model school of maximum two districts and maximum 03 blocks of each district, for this they will have to appear for interview only once.
15. After selecting the option of Anywhere in the district, other block will not be selected.
16. After filling the online application form, the applicant must save it and submit it. In the event of not submitting, the application process will not be complete and the applicant will not be included in the interview.
17. Personnel can apply for only two posts (parallel or higher post/s), provided they qualify for both the posts as per rules.
18. Applicants can apply only for a post parallel to their post or for a higher post but will not be eligible for a post lower than their post.
18. Due to non-operation of Swami Vivekananda Government Model School in Hanumangarh, Churu, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Bharatpur and Kota districts, applicants will not be able to apply for these districts. 20. Information related to the applicant will be taken from Shala Darpan’s Form 10 (P-10), so the applicant should get the Form 10 (P-10) updated from the head of the institution before applying.
21. In case of wrong or erroneous filling of the application by the applicant, he can apply again before the last date and time of application by selecting the Delete option.
22. The age of the applicant should not exceed 55 years as on 30.11.2022.
23. Only the teacher award (awarded teacher) given by the Education Department / State Government will be valid. 24. Workshops, seminars, articles organized / published by the government organization / department will be valid.
25. Release number issued for Swami Vivekananda State Model Schools – Ra. The conditions of School.S.P./Jai/Model School/Establishment/Interview/75129/7734 dated 29.11.2022 will also remain the same.
26. Additional conditions of educational, training qualification and experience are as follows:-
Ability to speak and write in English as well as teaching in English medium.
General knowledge related to Rajasthan, India and the world.
Competency in typing in Hindi and English on computer, use of internet / e-mail, data collection and transfer, word / excel / power point / smart class / e-content creation etc. Complete information about your subject / job.
Completely healthy physically and mentally.
Special Instructions For The Candidates Participating in The Online Interview For Swami Vivekananda Government Model School
In order to maintain social distance during the Corona period and to save the candidates from travel troubles, online interview facility has been started.
Interviews will be conducted online through Microsoft Teams. All the candidates should make sure to install Microsoft Team software / app in their laptop / desktop / mobile and also make sure that the desktop and laptop have the necessary equipment like camera and audio device (mic and speaker) and the candidate should wear ear phone and mic at the time of interview. use.
Every candidate should ensure that he/she sits at a place where there is sufficient internet speed, power back-up and adequate lighting. After being convinced of the above arrangements, the candidate can give interview from any place according to his convenience.
Every candidate will have to appear online in front of the interview panel on the prescribed date in a disciplined manner in polite and decent dress.
Keep in mind that the camera of the candidate should remain fixed on the face and the frame should not be displaced elsewhere.
Keep your camera, mic, speaker etc. switched off until the candidate is called by the panel.
The candidate will enter the virtual interview room only when permitted by the interview panel. So all the candidates keep patience and wait for your turn. The candidate should also ensure that there should not be any loud noise or disturbance around the place from where he is giving the online interview.
Candidate should register himself/herself in Microsoft Team App/Software with the same name as filled in the application form and when the candidate enters the virtual interview room, the name of the candidate should appear in “Microsoft Team App/Software”.
No other member should be with the candidate at the time of interview.
How To Apply Rajasthan New Bharti 2022
1. After filling the online application form, the applicant must save it and submit it. In the event of not submitting, the application process will not be complete and the applicant will not be included in the interview.
2. Only the personnel working on the post of Principal can apply for the post of Principal.
3. Personnel working on the post of Lecturer Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Economics, Physical Teacher, English can apply for the post of Lecturer of their respective subject only.
4. Lecturer of any subject who has prescribed qualification for Informatics Practices Lecturer can apply for Lecturer Informatics Practices.
5. A senior teacher of any subject, who has a post graduate degree in any discipline and has the prescribed qualification for Informatics Practices lecturer, can apply for Lecturer Informatics Practices.
6. A senior teacher of any subject, who has a master’s degree in the subject, can apply for the post of lecturer in the same subject.
7. Personnel working on the post of teacher level must have that subject in their graduation in the subject for which they are applying for the post of senior teacher.
8. Personnel working on the post of Lab Assistant Grade-II can apply for the post of Lab Assistant only.
9. Personnel working on the post of Librarian Grade-K can apply for the post of Librarian only.
Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 Important Link
|Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 Online Form Start||02/12/2022|
|Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 Online Form End||08/12/2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- 7 Best Veg Samosa Snack Recipes For Your Evening Tea Time
- TCS New Recruitment 2023 Notification / Advertising Apply Online Latest TCS New Recruitment 2023
- Quick Party Snacks Recipe : 5 Veggie Starters in Under 10 Minutes
- 5 Best Non-Vegetarian Pakoda Recipes You Must Try At Home
- PNB Housing Finance Recruitment 2023 Notification / Advertising » Apply Online Latest PNB Housing Finance Recruitment 2023
When will the online applications for Rajasthan New Bharti 2022 be filled?
Online applications for Rajasthan New Recruitment 2022 will be filled from 2 December to 8 December
How to apply online for Rajasthan New Bharti 2022?
The complete process and direct link to apply online for Rajasthani Recruitment 2022 is given above.