PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification -: application started State-wise notification has been issued for PGCIL recruitment on different types of posts, notification has been issued for each state, notification has been issued for a total of 1045 posts, online application for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 from 1 July to 31 Can be filled till July, complete information including eligibility age limit application fee for recruitment has been provided below. Candidates must see the official notification once before applying.
Regional wise notification has been issued for PGCIL Recruitment 2023, for which separate posts have been kept for each state, in which notification has been issued for total 1045 posts, out of which 41 posts have been kept for Rajasthan for these posts. Online applications have started from July 1 and the last date has been kept as July 27. The selection of the chairpersons will be done on the basis of the educational qualification obtained by the maritime means that the examination will not be conducted.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
|Type of Employment
|PGCIL Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Region
|Tptal No of vacancies
|Corporate Center, Gurugram
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad
|Northern Region – II, Jammu
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow
|Eastern Region – I, Patna
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata
|North Eastern Region, Shillong
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar
|Western Region – I, Nagpur
|Western Region – II, Vadodara
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore
No application fee of any kind has been kept for the candidates for PGCIL Recruitment 2023, the candidate can apply for this recruitment absolutely free of cost.
The age limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 has been kept at least 18 years and maximum 28 years, apart from this, relaxation will be given to SC, ST, OBC as per government rules.
The educational qualification for PGCIL Recruitment is different for all the posts, the educational qualification is as follows.
- For Diploma Apprentice: Candidates must have completed a diploma in a field that is applicable.
- For ITI Apprentice: Applicants must have successfully completed ITI in the required field.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Applicants must hold a graduate degree in a related field or be a BE, B.Tech, or B.Sc.
- For HR Apprentice: MBA (HR)/MSW/Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management/Personal Management & Industrial Relationships (2 years full-time Course) for HR Executive/CSR Executive.
Candidates for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 will be selected on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the educational qualification of the relevant trade, in this, after filling the first application, shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered email id, shortlisted same Candidates having good marks in educational qualification in respective trade will be coming to Meerut, after that document verification will be done.
How To Apply PGCIL Recruitment 2023 ?
How to apply online for the complete process of applying online is given here step by step, by following this step you can apply online.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After this you have to click on Recruitment.
- Now you have to click on
- After that you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill all the information given in the application form correctly.
- Now you have to upload all your required documents.
- After this you have to upload your photo and signature.
- After this you have to click on the submit button given below.
- Now you have to pay your application fee.
- You have to click on the committee button given below, you have completely filled the application form.
- At the end take a print out so that it can be useful in future.
|PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Online Form Start
|PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Online Form End
- GK Quiz On ChatGPT: क्या आप AI को मात दे सकते हैं?
- Jodhpur News 26 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- Librarian Grade II RPSC Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online for 300 Librarian Grade II Post
- GK Quiz In Hindi – भारत की झीलों पर सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी – भारतीय झीलों के बारे में अपने ज्ञान का परीक्षण करें
- Jodhpur News 19 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
Q.1 When will the online applications for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 be filled?
The online applications for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment will be filled from 1st July to 31st July.
Q.2 How to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
Complete process and direct link to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2023 is given above.