Petrol Price Today: The price of 1 liter petrol in Delhi is Rs 96.72, while 1 liter diesel is being sold for Rs 89.62.
Petrol-Diesel Latest Rate Announced Today 23 December 2022: The prices of Brent crude have remained on the rise for the last few days. Although it is trading in a range. Crude is trading around $82 per barrel in the international market. At the same time, American crude is trading at $ 78 per barrel. The biggest reason behind the rise in crude oil for the last few days is believed to be the effect of recession in the world at a limited level. At the same time, the demand for winter is also increasing. Although the domestic oil marketing companies have not made any change in the prices of petrol and diesel even on 23 December 2022.
Today, the price of 1 liter petrol in the country’s capital Delhi is Rs 96.72, while 1 liter diesel is being sold for Rs 89.62. The most expensive petrol and diesel in the country is in Sriganganagar, Rajasthan. While the cheapest petrol is Rs.84.10 per liter in Port Blair. There has been no increase in the price of petrol and diesel since April this year. However, on May 22, the government decided to reduce central excise duty on petrol, which brought down prices.
- – Petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter in Delhi
- – Petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter in Mumbai
- – Petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter in Chennai
- – Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter in Kolkata
How about other cities
- – Petrol Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter in Chandigarh
- – Petrol Rs 96.79 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter in Noida
- – Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter in Lucknow
- – Petrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter in Patna
- – Petrol Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter in Port Blair
- – Petrol Rs 113.49 and diesel Rs 98.24 per liter in Sriganganagar
- Cheapest Petrol: Rs 84.1 per liter in Port Blair
- Cheapest diesel: Rs 79.74 per liter in Port Blair
- Costliest petrol: Rs 113.49 per liter in Sriganganagar
- Most expensive diesel: Rs 98.24 per liter in Sriganganagar
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
There is a change in the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles from the original price. This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel appear so high.
This is how you can know today’s latest price
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get the information by sending SMS to 9224992249 by typing RSP and their city code and BPCL consumers by typing RSP and their city code to 9223112222. Whereas, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HPPrice and their city code to 9222201122.