Orange Banana Nut Bread Recipe -: An enjoyable variation on the traditional banana bread recipe is orange banana nut bread. Fresh orange juice and zest give the dish a blast of citrus flavour that wonderfully balances the sweetness of the ripe bananas. A pleasing texture and nutty flavour are added by the crisp walnuts that are scattered throughout this moist and delicate bread. Orange Banana Nut Bread is likely to become a family favourite, whether it is eaten as a sweet treat for breakfast or as a delectable afternoon snack.
Ingredients: Orange Banana Nut Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Turn on the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Butter and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Place aside.
- The softened butter and granulated sugar should be combined in a sizable mixing basin and creamed until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, making sure each is completely mixed before adding the next.
- The butter mixture should now include the mashed bananas, fresh orange juice, and orange zest. Stir thoroughly to mix.
- Just until the batter comes together, gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ones. Watch out not to combine too much.
- Ensure that the chopped walnuts are distributed equally throughout the batter before adding them.
- Spread out the batter evenly as you pour it into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the bread emerges clean.
- After baking, take the bread out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. After that, move it to a wire rack so it may cool completely before being cut.
- The Orange Banana Nut Bread should be sliced and served as desired. You may eat it straight or top it with some butter or cream cheese for an added treat.
Note: This recipe makes one loaf of Orange Banana Nut Bread. You can store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.
Enjoy your delicious Orange Banana Nut Bread!
- Central Vigilance Commission GK Questions and Answers:
- Jodhpur News 29 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2024 – 474 स्टेनोग्राफर/पर्सनल असिस्टेंट ग्रेड-II पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें ?
- GK Quiz on Lakes of India: भारतीय झीलों के बारे में अपने ज्ञान का परीक्षण करें
- Jodhpur News 28 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर