One-Time Rajasthan Registration 2023 – The state’s youngsters will no longer need to repeatedly submit the application fee for the Rajasthan government’s competitive examinations thanks to the state’s one-time registration programme in 2023. In order to participate in all tests for Rajasthan One Time Registration 2023, candidates must now pay a single registration cost.
For one-time registration, the Rajasthan government has set an application fee of Rs. 400 for other categories and Rs. 600 for candidates in the general category and creamy layer category. After paying the cost once, young people who are Rajasthani natives are no longer need to pay the application fee.
Rajasthan One-Time Registration 2023
The administrative sanction for issuing circulars in accordance with the One Time Registration charge System’s mandated charge has been granted by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. As a result, no application fee has to be paid to the board following a single registration for the multiple competitive exams of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and Rajasthan Staff Selection Board. The state government will have to bear a financial burden of roughly Rs 200 crore as a result.
It is important to note that Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot declared in the budget for the years 2023–2024 that all state government recruitment exams will be free with a single registration.
At Present Application Fee Prescribed By RSMSSB
- Category: 450/- for General/OBC Creamy Layer and EBC Creamy Layer.
- For Rajasthan’s Non Creamy Layer Category’s Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes: 350/-
- For applicants from all Scheduled Castes and Tribes of Rajasthan who earn less than Rs. 2.50 lakh annually, there is a 250 rupee fee.
Fee For Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Other Backward Classes of the State’s General/Creamy Layer Category: 350/- OBC/MBC of the State’s Non-Creamy Layer Category: 250/- 150/- for the SC/ST Category of the State’s Physically Handicapped Persons.
What is One Time Registration by RPSC?
The candidate will only need to enter their profile information once when using the RPSC One Time Registration Login. The candidate won’t have to repeat providing their name, qualifications, and other requested information while applying for several recruitments thanks to this. The information recorded by the candidate in the profile will be automatically inserted in the form; all you need to do is input the one-of-a-kind number provided by the Commission. Additionally, there will be a feature to periodically update the profile.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission OTR Login
The applicants for the recruitment exams received a New Year’s present from the Rajasthan Public Service Commission on Monday. Rajasthan PSC One Time Registration was introduced by RPSC Chairman Dr. Shiv Singh Rathore. Dr. Rathore stated that the Commission is constantly dedicated to enhancing facilities for the benefit of family applicants. The Commission published a calendar of 76 recruiting exams and a webpage for candidate complaints in December of the previous year. All candidates will benefit from the one-time registration process, particularly those who reside in outlying rural regions.
Dr. Rathore claimed that errors are frequently made while putting data into applications, including name spelling, father’s name, home district, etc. As a result, both the applicants and the commission are forced to deal with a lot of difficulties. The candidates frequently reapply to correct the error. The commission in this case gets two or more applications from the same applicant. These applications must both be submitted, but only one may be approved.
Invaluable labor and money of the candidates are also spent on the revision opportunity given by the commission. All this also delays the recruitment process, as well as the error committed by the candidates also leads to unnecessary litigation. On this problem of the candidates, the work of developing the process was being done by the Commission after extensive research for a long time. It is a matter of great pleasure that the One Time Registration process has been made online by the Commission today.
RPSC One Time Registration Benefits
- There will be less likelihood of applicants entering their name, gender, date of birth, and other fundamental information incorrectly.
- There will be fewer lawsuits and complaints brought about by mistakes.
- When applying, the candidate won’t need to submit the original papers repeatedly.
- The application’s completion and submission process will take less time overall.
- Remote location candidates will benefit from ease of application.
- It is possible to lower the candidate’s expense for error repair.
- As per the State Government’s objective, the processes will be finished within a set time frame.
One Time Registration Process Step by Step Process
- The applicant must possess their SSO ID. You must visit the State Recruitment Portal after logging in.
- On the State Recruitment Portal, the candidate must click the link for one-time registration.
- The candidate must provide his name, date of birth, father’s name, gender, cellphone number, and other information during the one-time registration process.
- Any information that has previously been entered into the SSO profile will also be shown here.
- At the registration box, you can make any changes to your information. The information can also be changed.
- The candidate must provide a copy of their secondary school diploma or equivalent, along with their roll number, exam year, and board entry.
- In the future, it will also be connected with e-vault, eliminating the need for certificate submission.
- The applicant will need to upload a photo of their identity card (either a Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhar, or driver’s licence, depending on the specifics).
- The candidate’s entry will be checked for accuracy.
- OTP on a phone Verification will be carried out using
- A unique one-time registration number will be generated once the verification procedure has been successfully completed.
How to Fill RPSC Application Form 2023 through OTR Login
Candidates must go to the SSO Recruitment Portal via the official RPSC website in order to begin the RPSC OTR Online Form. SSO ID and Password are required to access the SSO Recruitment Portal, which is located at www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Latest RPSC News – Click Now
SSO ID – CLICK NOW
LATEST JOBS – One-Time Rajasthan Registration 2023
10th pass govt job 12th pass Govt Jobs 2023 bank jobs Bikes Bollywood CARS cars news cg gk quiz in hindi Current Affairs Current Affairs Online Diesel Price Today electric car Gadgets News GENERAL KNOWLEDGE GK GK Online gold price today Gossip govt jobs govt jobs 2023 GOVT JOBS NEWS GOVT JOBS ONLINE JOBS NEWS Jodhpur News latest govt jobs Latest News Latest Private Jobs Latest Private Jobs 2023 Local News mobile news news News Online Online Tv Petrol Price Today private jobs Private Jobs NEWS private jobs online Rojgar Samachar Sarkari Job Find Share Price Success Story Today Gold Price Today News Work From Home