Notification for NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – Applications for positions as Trade Apprentices are being accepted as a result of the official release of the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification. This NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023 offers a platform for candidates to demonstrate their talents and contribute to the expansion of the organization, with a total of 183 positions available. If a candidate wants to apply for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023, they must first register on the NAPS website before sending their hard copy of the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2023 to the appropriate location by July 31, 2023.
Candidates must complete a two-step application process before they can start their quest to becoming a Trade Apprentice. The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal is where interested candidates must first register. Candidates must submit their physical copy applications by the deadline of July 31, 2023, after registering. The NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023, NPCIL Trade Apprentice Stipend, Educational Requirements, and other Eligibility Information can now be found in the following areas.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Latest NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|31st July 2023
|Mode of Application
|Central Government Jobs
|Place of Training
|Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District
|Based on marks in ITI Course
|Name of the Post
Candidates must have completed grades 8 through 10 and an ITI in the required trade. To find out the educational requirements for each trade, read the announcement in detail.
- 14 years of age or older as of the application deadline
- For general candidates and EWS candidates, the maximum age is 24.
- The chosen individuals who have finished a two-year ITI programme will receive a stipend of Rs. 8855.
- The chosen individuals who have finished a year of ITI training will receive a stipend of Rs. 7700.
Based on their performance in the ITI Course, the candidates will be narrowed down.
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2023 – Important Links
|To Download The NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2023 PDF
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Online Registration Link
|Address to submit the Hard Copy of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Application Form
|Senior Manager (HR), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District-627106
- Central Vigilance Commission GK Questions and Answers:
- Jodhpur News 29 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2024 – 474 स्टेनोग्राफर/पर्सनल असिस्टेंट ग्रेड-II पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें ?
- GK Quiz on Lakes of India: भारतीय झीलों के बारे में अपने ज्ञान का परीक्षण करें
- Jodhpur News 28 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
Q.1 When does the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application deadline fall?
The NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application deadline is July 31, 2023.
Q.2 How will the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 selection process be carried out?
The ITI Course Grades will be used as the basis for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 selection process.
Q.3 What academic credentials are necessary for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 should have completed grades 8 and 10 and have an ITI in the relevant trade.