NFSU Recruitment 2023: The National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) has issued an NFSU Recruitment 2023 Notification for 79 positions. Those interested in working as an Assistant Professor or Associate Professor can discover the most up-to-date information in this article. The deadline for submitting the NFSU Contractual Faculty Online Form 2023 is July 29, 2023. The interview may be held by university officials between the 7th and 11th of August 2023. For the convenience of all applicants, we have included links to the NFSU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF and the Online NFSU Application Form 2023 at the bottom.
NFSU Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Latest NFSU Contractual Faculty Recruitment Notification 2023
|National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU)
|Contractual Faculty – Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|29th July 2023
|Mode of Application
|Central Government Jobs
|Screening Test, Interview
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in the relevant field with a first-class degree or equivalent in the relevant field and a very good academic record throughout. Candidates who have completed the viva voce for the award of a Ph.D. may also apply.
- Associate Professor: A master’s degree with at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is used) and a Ph.D. in a concerned/relevant/allied topic from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an approved foreign university is required. Guidance experience with a Ph.D.
Candidates must review the Official NFSU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF to learn about the discipline-specific detailed eligibility criteria and/or experience requirements.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.90,000/- per month in consolidated fixed compensation.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,94,000/- per month in consolidated fixed compensation.
If there are a large number of applicants, the University may perform a screening exam before the interview on the same day or one day before the interview date. Furthermore, the interview may take place between the 7th and 11th of August 2023. Officials will notify you of the interview schedule through email. The discipline-specific interview schedule will also be posted on the NFSU website on July 26th, 2023. Candidates that attended the interview may be considered for a lower-level position if they are otherwise qualified.
Candidates who apply must pay a Rs.500/- application fee.
- GK Quiz On ChatGPT: क्या आप AI को मात दे सकते हैं?
- Jodhpur News 26 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
- Librarian Grade II RPSC Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online for 300 Librarian Grade II Post
- GK Quiz In Hindi – भारत की झीलों पर सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी – भारतीय झीलों के बारे में अपने ज्ञान का परीक्षण करें
- Jodhpur News 19 February 2024: जाने जोधपुर में आज सोने, चांदी, पेट्रोल और डीजल की कीमतों के भाव के साथ जोधपुर की ताजा खबर
Q.1 Who is eligible to apply for the NFSU Recruitment 2023?
Candidates having a first-class Masters Degree/Ph.D can apply for the NFSU Recruitment 2023.
Q.2 What is the application cost for the NFSU Faculty Vacancies 2023?
When applying for the NFSU Faculty Vacancies 2023, a fee of Rs. 500 is required.
Q.3 What is the faculty salary at NFSU in 2023?
Selected applicants may be paid between Rs.90,000/- and Rs.1,94,000/-.