Khaman Dhokla Recipe – To make a healthy breakfast in the morning, in this part, you will also read about oil free breakfast recipes in Hindi and delicious dishes that can be made quickly. Here is information about delicious recipes for making healthy breakfast in the morning for adults and children. So read healthy recipes to make quick breakfast.
Khaman or Khaman Dhokla is a famous Gujarati food. People eat it with great fervor by including it in breakfast with tea in the morning. If you are looking for a quick breakfast recipe, then this Gujarati Dhokla can be a good option. We have given below the step by step method of how to make it.
Ingredients for Khaman Dhokla:
- 1 cup gram flour
- 2 teaspoon semolina
- 1 tsp refined oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tbsp curd
- half teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- pinch turmeric powder
- water as required
- half teaspoon baking powder
- 1 green chili and half teaspoon grated ginger
- hot water, as needed
Ingredients for tempering:
1 tsp coconut oil or any cooking oil
Half teaspoon mustard seeds i.e. mustard seeds
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
salt to taste
4 to 5 long chopped green chilies
8-10 curry leaves
- Mix gram flour and semolina in a bowl.
- Then add curd to it and whisk it well. Keep in mind that there should not be lumps in it.
- After this add water little by little as required and prepare a thick solution.
- When the solution is well prepared, then add turmeric, salt, sugar, chili, ginger, lemon juice and cooking oil to it.
- After making the batter, keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease the plate in which the dhokla is to be cooked, so that the batter does not stick.
- Now take a cooker or a pan and pour two to three glasses of water in it.
- Then put a stand in it, keep in mind that the stand should not be immersed in water.
- Put the water on the gas to boil.
- When the water starts boiling, take the batter and add baking soda to it.
- If you do not have baking soda, you can also add eno powder to it.
- Now put this batter in the plate which was greased with oil and spread it.
- Keep in mind that do not fill the vessel till the top of the batter, rather leave some space empty, because after making the Dhokla, it will swell up to the top of the utensil.
- Now the pan in which the water was boiling and the stand was placed, place the utensil of Dhokla over that stand.
- Then cover it from above and make the gas flame medium.
- Let it cook on medium heat for about half an hour.
- After half an hour check with a clean knife or toothpick how much the dhokla is cooked.
- If the batter does not stick to the knife, then the dhokla is cooked.
- Now keep the dhokla to cool down.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan for tempering.
- When the oil becomes hot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, sugar, salt, lemon juice and some water.
- The tempering is ready, now take out the cold dhokla in a plate with the help of a knife.
- Cut it into small or medium sized pieces.
- Now spread the prepared tadka over the dhokla.
- Tasty Gujarati Dhokla is ready, eat it with tea or chutney in morning breakfast.
LATEST NEWS / Khaman Dhokla Recipe
10th pass govt job 12th pass Govt Jobs 2023 Bikes Bollywood CARS cars news cg gk quiz in hindi Current Affairs Diesel Price Today electric car Gadgets News GENERAL KNOWLEDGE GK GK Online gold price today Gossip govt jobs govt jobs 2023 GOVT JOBS NEWS GOVT JOBS ONLINE JOBS NEWS Jodhpur News latest govt jobs Latest News Latest Private Jobs Latest Private Jobs 2023 Local News mobile news news News24 News Aaj Tak News Online Online Tv Petrol Price Today private jobs Private Jobs NEWS private jobs online Rojgar Samachar Sarkari Job Find Share Price Success Story Today Gold Price Today News Work From Home
NEWS / Khaman Dhokla Recipe