Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2023 -: Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2022 Notification has been issued Indian Airport has sought online applications for the posts of Officers Online Application for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2023 Will be filled from June 1 to June 30, 2023, eligibility, age limit, application fees and other complete information for recruitment are given below. Candidates must see the official notification once before applying.
The age limit for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2023 has been kept separately for both Flying Branch and Technical & Non Technical Branch.
Flying Branch: For this, the age limit of the applicant should be 20 to 24 years, in which the age will be calculated considering July 1, 2023 as the basis. i.e. born between 02 July 2000 to 01 July 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branch: For this, the age limit of the applicant should be 20 to 26 years, in which the age will be calculated as on July 1, 2023. i.e. born between 02 July 1998 to q01 July 2004 (both dates inclusive).
The application fee for Indian Air Force Common Admission Test 2023 has been kept at ₹ 250 for all classes, the fee will be paid through online mode.
- Flying Branch=12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + Graduation (with 60% marks)
- Ground Duty (Technical)=12th with 50% Marks each in Physics and Maths + B.Tech (with 60% marks)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)=Graduate (with 60% marks)
The Selection Process of AFCAT 2 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern Syllabus
|AFCAT||GK, English, Maths, Reasoning, Military Aptitude||2 Hours||100/ 300|
|EKT||Mechanical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics||45 Mins||50/ 150|
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms, and Phrases.
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
How To Apply Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Online for Indian Air Force Common Admission Test The complete process and direct link to apply online for Indian Air Force Common Admission Test is given below, you can apply online by following this process.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now you have to click on Indian Air Force Common Admission Test.
- After this all the information asked in the application form has to be filled.
- Now upload the required documents photo and signature
|Indian Airforce AFCAT Bharti 2023 Online Form Start||01/06/2023 11AM|
|Indian Airforce AFCAT Bharti 2023 Online Form End||30/06/2023 5PM|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Chhattisgarh Traditional Food – 10 Iconic Dishes From An Extensive Chhattisgarh Menu of Famous Food From Chhattisgarh
- AXIS Bank Data Entry Recruitment 2023 Recruitment For 50 Posts of Private Bank Data Entry Operator in Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023 Recruitment of Private Bank Data Entry Operator in ICICI Bank
- ITBP HC Midwife Recruitment 2023 Notification Released For 81 Posts Direct Apply Link Available – Click Now
- Rajasthan Board Merit Scholarship: Scholarships Are Available To Students With Good Grades in Grades 10 and 12.
Q.1 When will the online applications for Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2023 be filled?
The Online Applications for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2023 will be filled from 1st June to 30th June 2023.
Q.2 How to apply online for Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2023?
Complete process and direct link to apply online for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2023 is given above.