Price Increase for Lemons: In recent months, the cost of lemons has increased, reaching Rs. 200 per kg. These are 5 summertime beverages that don’t even need lemons.
Here Are 5 Summer Drinks That Don’t Need Lemons At All:
1. Aam Panna Recipe
Aam Panna, which has the benefits of raw mango, is the traditional summertime beverage. The raw mango alone has a tart flavour, therefore additional souring agents are not necessary.
Ingredients of Aam Panna
- 2 Green raw mangoes
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp black salt
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Put the mangoes and water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. 10 minutes of simmering is sufficient to make the meat tender.
- Let the mangoes to cool before using a spoon to peel them.
- Make a thick paste out of the pulp by grinding it with the required amount of water.
- Now add brown sugar to the paste in a pan. Cook it until the sugar has fully dissolved over the flame.
- Keep stirring it continually or else it will burn.
- Remove the pan from the heat after the sugar has completely dissolved, then stir in the salt, cumin powder, and black salt.
- Pour one to two tablespoons of the mango mixture into a tall glass of ice-cold water to make the beverage. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve with mint leaves as a garnish.
To give the Aam Panna a more overtly sweet flavour, use additional sugar.
The mangoes can alternatively be steamed or prepared in a pan, as desired. Nonetheless, they should soften to allow for easy removal of the peel and pulp.
2. Bael Sharbat Recipe
Without bael (wood apple) sharbat, how could summer be considered complete? This refreshing summer drink has been advocated since the dawn of time and is very simple to prepare at home.
- 1 Wood apple (bael fruit)
- 2 tablespoons Jaggery , or sugar
- Black Salt (Kala Namak) , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 Lemon juice
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) , as required
- Water , chilled, as required
- Ice cubes
HOW TO MAKE IT
Mint leaves should be muddled and set aside before starting the Bael Ka Sharbat preparation.
By striking the floor, crack open the fruit. Using a spoon or a scooper, remove the pulp from the seeds into a big dish.
To separate the seeds from the pulp, add some water and crush the pulp with your hands.
Now separate the seeds from the fibre in the liquid using a sieve. Perform the procedure a second time, this time adding additional water.
Add the remaining spices, which include cumin powder and black salt, sugar or jaggery, and lemon juice. Muddled mint leaves should be added.
Ice cubes, water, and correctly combine Bael Ka Sharbat. Serve after adjusting the spice dosage to suit your tastes.
Give your family Bael Ka Sharbat as a standalone summer beverage. The Baked Chevdo Recipe (Chivda Mixture – Tea Time Snack) and Baked Mathri Recipe can also be offered to your visitors as a welcome drink (Non Fried Tea Time Snack).
3. Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
Watermelons, one of the season’s most cooling fruits, are a fantastic way to remain hydrated throughout the hot summer months. There are no lemons required for this fantastic recipe for twisted smoothies.
Ingredients of The Twisted Smoothie
- 2 Slices Watermelon
- 1 Banana
- 1 Glass of milk OR ½ bowl of yogurt
- 5 Soaked Almonds
- 3-4 Mint Leaves
- 3-4 Ice-cubes
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Fill a blender with all the ingredients. Get the ideal texture by thoroughly blending.
2. Place the drink in a dish or glass, top with your preferred fruits, and savour!
4. Imli Sharbat Recipe
How about Imli in place of lemons if you are missing their tartness? One of the best beverages to rehydrate your senses and excite your tongue is this Imli Dhania Sharbat.
- Tamarind concentrate- 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves- 1 tsp
- Powdered jeera-red chilli (roasted)- half tsp
- Sugar/jaggery- as per taste
- Black salt- as per taste
- Water- one glass (in which you will be serving)
- Crushed ice- to garnish (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Take the concentrated tamarind and soak it in water. They should be well combined.
- In a glass, strain the tamarind water.
- When desired, mix with black salt and sugar or jam. Make sure the imli’s sourness, salt, and sugar are all in proportion. Set it apart.
- Make a coarse paste with a mortar and pestle using one teaspoon of coriander leaves.
- Mix in the paste after adding the water.
- Now mix thoroughly before adding the roasted masala and broken ice (if desired).
This will not only keep you cool on a hot summer day, but it will also bring back fond memories since sharbat tastes a little like the “imli sweets” of our youth. Happy summer to everyone!
5. Cucumber and Kiwi Juice Recipe
This cucumber and kiwi juice will keep your body hydrated and your energy levels up. You won’t be let down, we promise.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Kiwi Juice
- 4 Kiwi
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1/2 Galangal or ginger crushed
- to taste pepper and salt
- 2 Celery sticks (as stirrers)
- 2 scoops ice (crushed)
- 1 cup water
- for garnishing Sprouts
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Peel and chop the fruit into tiny pieces.
2. Rest for one hour.
3. Pour water and broken ice into a strong mixer.
4.Add every fruit to the blender, and mix on high for a full minute.
5.Add sprouts as a garnish and pour into tall glasses.
Try these delicious summer drinks and forget you ever needed lemons until the price increase in lemons subsides.
10th pass govt job 12th pass Govt Jobs 2023 Bikes Bollywood CARS cars news cg gk quiz in hindi Current Affairs Diesel Price Today electric car Gadgets News GENERAL KNOWLEDGE GK GK Online gold price today Gossip govt jobs govt jobs 2023 GOVT JOBS NEWS GOVT JOBS ONLINE JOBS NEWS Jodhpur News latest govt jobs Latest News Latest Private Jobs Latest Private Jobs 2023 Local News mobile news news News24 News Aaj Tak News Online Online Tv Petrol Price Today private jobs Private Jobs NEWS private jobs online Rojgar Samachar Sarkari Job Find Share Price Success Story Today Gold Price Today News Work From Home