UPSC Exam, IAS Officer: These days it has become very easy to study even at home (Self Study Tips). Actually, everything is available at just one click and with this, any syllabus around the world can be completed from anywhere (UPSC Syllabus). Due to the spread of Corona virus infection since the year 2020, the way of studying has changed to a great extent (Coronavirus In India). If you want to become an IAS officer by clearing UPSC exam, then this study schedule can be useful for you (How To Become IAS Officer).
(UPSC Exam, IAS Officer). Preparation for the country’s most prestigious exam i.e. UPSC exam can be done even by staying at home. Many people feel that coaching from a reputed institute is necessary to get a government job (Sarkari Naukri) or to become an IAS officer (How To Become IAS Officer). If you want, you can take the help of coaching for expert guidance or join coaching classes for mock tests in the initial months but spend the rest of the time in self-study.
Due to the spread of Coronavirus in India since 2020, there has been a lot of change in the methods of studies. During this, not only did digital education get a boost, but the concept of self study also became very clear (Self Study Tips). If you want, you can also prepare for UPSC exam by making a strict schedule by staying at home (UPSC Exam Preparation Tips). There are many such IAS officers, who have told self study as their success mantra in their interview (IAS Success Tips).
UPSC exam will be cracked by this schedule
It may take many years to prepare for UPSC exam. If for some reason you are not able to succeed in the first attempt, do not give up. Continue your preparation with double hard work and give full confidence in the next attempt. This schedule can be useful in preparing for UPSC exam from home (UPSC Exam Preparation Tips).
- Wake up at 5:00 in the morning and get fresh.
- 5:15 to 6:15 pm- Do physical activity like yoga, exercise or walking with brisk steps. Meditation and yoga will relax the mind, relieve stress and prepare the mind for the difficult times to come.
- From 6:15 to 6:30- Take bath and do important personal work.
- 6:30 to 7:30 – Revise the topics studied on the previous day.
- 7:30 to 8:00 pm – Have breakfast and read the newspaper. This will help in getting updated about national and international events. At this time, notes of current affairs can also be made.
- 8:00 to 10:30 – Study the most difficult subject at this time because the brain works at its full capacity in the morning.
- 10:30 to 11:30 – After studying continuously for two and a half hours, rest for 1 hour. This will keep both the mind and body active.
- 11:30 am to 1:00 pm- At this time focus on the subjective topics which are to be covered today. At this time the mind is completely ready for study.
- 1:00 am to 1:30 pm- Have lunch at this time. Include protein rich things in the diet. This will give you energy throughout the day.
- 1:30 am to 4:00 pm – This will be the third and longest session of the day’s study. If you want, you can make the session of 2 hours by resting for half an hour. Read those topics at this time, on which you need to work harder.
- 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM- At this time take a break to relax the mind and you can drink tea with light food. If you want, you can also do some exercises during this time.
- 4:30 am to 5:30 pm – In this 1 hour, focus on those activities, which can help you in UPSC interview.
- 5:30 to 6:30 pm- Fix this time for your walk or outdoor activity. It is important to keep your body and mind active while preparing for UPSC exam.
- 6:30 to 8:30 pm – This is the fourth session of studies. In the meantime, read your favorite subjects.
- 8:30 pm to 9:00 pm – Have dinner by this time. Avoid eating carbohydrates at night or else you will feel a lot of heaviness during studies. Include fruits and green vegetables in your dinner.
- 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM- At this time focus on light subjects. Also, you can watch any good news channel, where panel discussion or debate is taking place.
- From 10:00 to 10:30 – Prepare your entire day’s notes and plan for the next day. You can also use social media at this time. Then go to sleep after a while.
- Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2022 | Recruitment Application for 2106 Posts in Animal Husbandry Corporation of India Started
- Airforce AFCAT 01/2023 Notification Airforce New Recruitment Notification is Going on, See Complete Information Here
- CM Work From Home Yojana 2022 | Notification Released on 20 Thousand Posts of Work From Home Scheme, Get Job Sitting At Home
- Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 | Notification Released on Bumper Posts of MTS for 10th Pass in Army
- Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2022 | Notification For Recruitment of 15000 Posts of Rajasthan LDC