How To Get Education Loan In UCO Bank – UCO Bank Education is the most important investment in life. Additional financial support is required from time to time for higher studies and specialization in certain fields.
Education Loan from UCO Bank
This scheme helps the meritorious students who wish to pursue basic/higher/professional/technical education in India or abroad. The parent will become a co-borrower with their dependent (student) if the latter applies for an educational loan.
Studies in India
Schooling including Plus Two Stage.
Undergraduate courses like BA, BSc, BCom. e.t.c.
Postgraduate courses which offer Masters degree as well as Ph.D.
Vocational courses in Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dentistry, Management, Computer, etc.
Computer Certificate Courses from Universities or Institutes of repute recognized by DOE.
Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
Undergraduate: Job oriented vocational/technical courses offered by reputed universities.
Post Graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
CIMA – London, U.S.A. Courses conducted by CPA etc.
- The applicant should have got admission in professional/technical course through entrance test/selection process.
- Secure admission in a foreign university/institution.
- There is no maximum or minimum income for the parents/family.
Age limit :
- 18 to 25 years for undergraduate course – extendable from 28-30 years for General and SC/ST candidates respectively.
- 21 to 28 years for postgraduate courses etc. – may be extended from 30 -33 years for General and SC/ST candidates respectively.
Quantum of loan
Need based finance is subject to the repayment capacity of the parents/students with the following ceilings:
Study in India : Maximum Rs. 10.00 lakhs
Study Abroad : Maximum Rs. 20.00 lakhs.
The loan amount under the scheme will be for meeting the following expenses:
- Hostel/Boarding fee including Security Deposit/Building Fund etc.
- Books, stationery and equipment required for the course including computer.
- Examination/Library/Laboratory Fees.
- Travel expenses/route for study abroad.
Up to Rs.4.00 Lakh – No Security
Above Rs.4.00 lakh – Collateral securities by way of suitable third party guarantee or tangible security equal to the loan amount.
Upto Rs.4 Lakh – Nilo
4 lakh studies in India above Rs. – 5%
Study Abroad – 15%
Service Charge :
There is no processing fee / no service charge
Interest Rates :
Interest Rate on Advances
|Interest rate||Effective rate|
|Up to Rs.7.50 lakhs||Base rate + 2.50%||11.20%|
|Above Rs.7.50 lakhs||Base Rate + 225%||12.20%|
The loan will be repaid in 5-7 years from the start of repayment. There will be a moratorium for repayment during the “course period +1 year or 6 months after getting the job, whichever is earlier”.
If interest is paid during the moratorium period, 1% interest concession may be provided.
For education loan details of UCO Bank, click here.
- Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2022 | Recruitment Application for 2106 Posts in Animal Husbandry Corporation of India Started
- Airforce AFCAT 01/2023 Notification Airforce New Recruitment Notification is Going on, See Complete Information Here
- CM Work From Home Yojana 2022 | Notification Released on 20 Thousand Posts of Work From Home Scheme, Get Job Sitting At Home
- Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 | Notification Released on Bumper Posts of MTS for 10th Pass in Army
- Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2022 | Notification For Recruitment of 15000 Posts of Rajasthan LDC