Notification of BPCL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Executive Positions | Online Form: The most recent BPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification, offering employment chances for the positions of Junior Executive and Associate Executive, has been released by the recruitment board of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). Here is your chance if you’re looking for employment with the central government. The application period for the BPCL Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 has already started and will last through September 30, 2023. Various stages of the selection process are included, such as written or computer-based assessments, case-based discussions, group projects, and individual interviews.
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive, Associate Executive|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||30th September 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written/ computer-based tests, Case-Based Discussions, Group tasks, Personal Interviews, etc.|
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 6th September 2023
- Closure of registration of application: 30th September 2023
- Closure for editing application details: 30th September 2023
- The last date for printing your application is: 15th October 2023
- Online Fee Payment: 6th September 2023 to 30th September 2023
The applicants must hold a diploma, a b.tech., a b.e., a b.s. in science, an intercalated c.a., an intercalated c.m.a., a b.s. in engineering, a b.s. in technology, a b.s. in technology, a b.s. in mathematics, a b.s. in accounting, a b.s.
As on the first day of September 2023, candidates’ ages should be between 29 and 35.
- The chosen candidates would receive a remuneration of Rs. 30,000 per month for the Junior Executive post.
- Selected candidates for the Associate Executive post would receive a remuneration of Rs. 40,000 per month.
The multi-stage selection procedure may include several shortlisting tools, such as application screening (based on factors like the number of years of relevant job experience, educational background, etc.), written/computer-based tests, case-based discussions, group projects, personal interviews, etc.
The number of applications for a certain profile that are received will determine the selection procedure that is used.
The application cost is waived for SC, ST, and PwBD candidates; however, UR, OBC-NCL, and EWS candidates must pay Rs. 590.
Online Application Link
|To Download BPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification||Check Notification|
|Submit The BPCL Recruitment 2023 Online Form||Apply Link|
- जोधपुर की Top 10 Breaking News in Jodhpur : 07 December, 2023
- AIATSL Recruitment 2023 – उप प्रबंधक रैंप/रखरखाव, ड्यूटी मैनेजर – रैंप, जूनियर अधिकारी Latest Notification for 828 Posts
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4v न्यू लुक आई सामने, नया लुक और फीचर्स में क्या है खास?
- Top 6 Web Series On OTT: एक अनूठी दुनिया में डूबने के लिए, इन वेब सीरीज को ना छोड़ें!
- 2023 की सबसे हिट बॉलीवुड फिल्में: इस साल रोमांचक रूप से धमाल मचा रहीं हैं
Q.1 What is the deadline for BPCL Recruitment 2023 applications?
The 30th of September 2023 is the deadline for BPCL Recruitment 2023 applications.
Q.2 How old must applicants be in order to be considered for Junior Executive and Associate Executive positions at BPCL in 2023?
Candidates for the BPCL Junior Executive and Associate Executive jobs must be between the ages of 29 and 35 as of September 1, 2023.
Q.3 What day does the BPCL Recruitment 2023 application process begin?
On September 6, 2023, the application procedure officially opened.