Bihar Agriculture University Recruitment 2023: Are you looking for the Bihar Agriculture University Recruitment 2023 Notification? If so, look through this article. According to Bihar Agriculture University (BAU) officials, there are job openings for the positions of assistant comptroller, assistant registrar, lab attendant, forester, photographer and videographer, personal assistant, stenographer, office superintendent, lower class clerk, technical assistant, and farm manager. On or before September 4, 2023, the Offline BAU Application Form 2023 must be delivered to the address shown below.
Bihar Agriculture University Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Organization Name||Bihar Agriculture University (BAU)|
|Post Names||Assistant Comptroller, Assistant Registrar, Lab Attendant, Forester, Photographer and Videographer, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Office Superintendent, Lower Class Clerk, Technical Assistant, Farm Manager|
|No.of Posts||82 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||4th September 2023|
|Selection Process||Written test, Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test, Merit Basis, Physical Efficiency Tests|
|SI No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1.||Assistant Controller||01||MBA (Relevant discipline)|
|2.||Assistant Registrar||01||Master’s Degree (Relevant discipline)|
|3.||Lab Attendant||20||10th Class (Relevant discipline)|
|4.||Forester||06||12th Class with Science Subject|
|5.||Stenographer||11||Degree (Relevant discipline)/ 80 w.p.m In English Stenography|
|6.||Personal Assistant||02||Degree (Relevant discipline)/ 100 w.p.m In English Stenography|
|7.||Office Superintendent||01||Degree (Relevant discipline)|
|8.||Lower Class Clerk||12||12th Class (Hindi Typing Speed 25 words & English Typing Speed 30 words|
|9.||Technical Assistant||20||Degree (Relevant discipline)|
|10.||Form Manager||08||Degree (Relevant discipline)|
(i) The legal minimum age should be (18) years old. Age requirement of 18 as of the deadline for applications (dated 04.09.2023)
(ii) The maximum age is 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Male and Female), 37 years for Unreserved (Male), 40 years for Unreserved (Female), and 40 years for Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes (Male and Female).
(iii) In accordance with Resolution No.-2374, dated 16.07.2007, the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Government of Bihar, Patna, has decided to raise the pay scale for public employees who have completed three years of continuous service. It will be possible to relax the maximum age limit by 5 (five) years.
- Written test/examination for direct hiring for the positions of farm manager, lab attendant, forester, photographer, videographer, personal assistant, stenographer, office superintendent, lower division clerk, and lower division clerk (objective type based multiple choice questions) 80 markings A 20-point interview will be administered, for a total of 100 points.
- A skill test or computer proficiency test will be administered for the positions of lower division clerk and personal assistant/stenographer.
- The merit list for the positions of Assistant Comptroller and Assistant Registrar will be created using a total score of 100 points, which includes 20 points for the interview and 80 points for educational level and work experience.
- Candidates for the position of Forester must pass physical agility tests.
- For applicants in the following categories: Rs. 800
- Fees: Rs. 200 for general (female), SC & ST (male/female), and PH candidates.
- Demand Draught as the method of payment
- Pay Level – 09 (Pay Band 9300-34800 + 4800 Grade Pay, Unrevised) for Assistant Comptroller and Assistant Registrar
- Pay Level 01 for a lab assistant (Pay Band 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay 1800, Unrevised)
- Pay Level 01 for a Forester is (Pay Band 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay 2800, Unrevised).
- Farm Manager, Personal Assistant, and Photographer and Videographer: Pay Level – 09 (Pay Band 9300-34800 + 4200 Grade Pay, Unrevised)
- Pay Level-01 for stenographers is (Pay Band 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400, Unrevised).
- Pay Level 09 (Pay Band 9300-34800 + 4600 Grade Pay, Unrevised) for Office Superintendent, Technical Assistant
- Pay Level-01 for Lower Class Clerks (Pay Band 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay 1900, Unrevised)
|Bihar Agriculture University Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Download Notification|
|Address to submit||Office of the Officer-in-Charge (Appointment), Recruitment Branch, Bihar Agricultural University, PM) Sabour|
- जोधपुर की Top 10 Breaking News in Jodhpur : 07 December, 2023
- AIATSL Recruitment 2023 – उप प्रबंधक रैंप/रखरखाव, ड्यूटी मैनेजर – रैंप, जूनियर अधिकारी Latest Notification for 828 Posts
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4v न्यू लुक आई सामने, नया लुक और फीचर्स में क्या है खास?
- Top 6 Web Series On OTT: एक अनूठी दुनिया में डूबने के लिए, इन वेब सीरीज को ना छोड़ें!
- 2023 की सबसे हिट बॉलीवुड फिल्में: इस साल रोमांचक रूप से धमाल मचा रहीं हैं
Q.1 What is the Bihar Agriculture University Recruitment 2023 deadline?
The BAU Recruitment 2023 application deadline is September 4, 2023.
Q.2 In the Bihar Agriculture University Recruitment 2023 Notification, how many vacancies are now open?
The Bihar Agriculture University Recruitment 2023 Notification has 82 available jobs.